How to register
Registering for your chosen course(s) is easy! You may choose one of three registration methods:
- To register online you have two options:
- If you have already been a Fanshawe Student, Login into WebAdvisor (choose Option 1) using your WebAdvisor Username and Password. This option is recommended if you have a WebAdvisor account set up as it will save you time. Once logged in, select Students, then Search and Register for Continuing Education Courses. While searching make a note of your course name and section number as you will be asked for that information.
- If you do not have a WebAdvisor account, click here and choose Option 3 to search for courses and register.
- Download a PDF of the Registration Form - Print the application and fax your registration to us using the fax number provided on the form.
- Register in person - Drop into the Office of the Registrar, London Campus, Room E1012 and register in person. Click here for a campus map (PDF*).
Please note: Once the initial course start date passes, online registration through WebAdvisor is no longer available. Only faxed or in-person registrations will be processed.
Defined below are Continuing Education location and section codes to assist in distinguishing Continuing Education course offerings:
Continuing Education Location Codes:
|ST||St. Thomas Campus|
Continuing Education Section Codes:
Registered for an online course?
Want to learn more?
Need to Withdraw?
*Please download form to your computer prior to using submit button