Distinguished Alumni Awards
The annual Distinguished Alumni Awards program at Fanshawe College honours individuals who have graduated from a Fanshawe College program and who have used their skills to improve themselves, their career field, their community, and their world.
They are passionate about their interests and innovative in their actions, earning a high level of respect from their colleagues, industry associates or clients.
Distinguished Alumni often have an entrepreneurial spirit, acting as change agents, mentors or pioneers within the organizations they work for, or in the ventures that they start themselves. They exhibit a high level of personal and professional integrity and they support community and social issues that are close to their hearts.
Seven Distinguished Alumni Award recipients will be honoured:
- Business - Sheri Knott - Human Resources Management '91
- Business - Jeff Malpass - Municipal Management '99
- Community Service - Debra Bodkin - Law and Security Administration '82
- Creative Arts & Design - David Moore - Design (Landscape) '84
- Health Sciences - John Davies - Respiratory Therapy '83
- Recent Graduate - Andrew Rosser - Broadcasting Television '05
- Technology - Steve Done - Architectural Technology '79
For details or to order tickets, please visit www.fanshawec.ca/alumni or call 519.452.4285.