News & Events
Fanshawe College to Honour New Graduates at Convocation Ceremonies from June 16 to 22, 2009
June 12, 2009
Fanshawe College will celebrate convocation at the London Campus in J Gymnasiums 1 and 2 from June 16 to 22, 2009. Highlights will include:
- More than 5,500 students will graduate at 10 ceremonies;
- Presentation of College-wide awards to graduating students;
- Honorary Diplomas will be presented to:
- Mr. Bob Siskind, President, Decade Corporation, Tuesday, June 16 at 10:00 a.m.
- Chief Murray Faulkner, Chief of Police, London Police Service, Monday, June 22 at 10:00 a.m.
- Ms. Cynthia Dale, Actor, Monday, June 22 at 2:00 p.m.
- Mr. Bob Siskind
President, Decade Group Inc., Honorary Diploma recipient
Tuesday, June 16 at 10:00 a.m.
- Mr. Don Mumford
Vice-President - General Manager, 'A' London/Windsor/Wingham - 102.3 BOB FM
Tuesday, June 16 at 2:00 p.m.
- Ms. Kyle MacDonald
CEO, Phoenix Interactive Design, Inc.
Wednesday, June 17 at 10:00 a.m.
- Mr. Lawrence Kinlin
Larry Kinlin & Associates Inc.
Wednesday, June 17 at 2:00 p.m
- Mr. James Stewart Reaney
Arts & Entertainment Reporter and Columnist, The London Free Press
Thursday, June 18 at 10:00 a.m.
- Ms. Heather Wade
Director of Production and Delivery, General Dynamics Land Systems
Thursday, June 18 at 2:00 p.m.
- Dr. William Wall
Transplant Surgeon, London Health Sciences Centre
Professor of Surgery, The University of Western Ontario
Friday, June 19 at 10:00 a.m.
- Mr. David Patchell Evans
Founder and CEO, GoodLife Fitness
Friday, June 19 at 2:00 p.m.
- Mr. Murray Faulkner
Chief of Police, London Police Service, Honorary Diploma recipient
Monday, June 22 at 10:00 a.m.
- Ms. Cynthia Dale
Honorary Diploma recipient
Monday, June 22 at 2:00 p.m.
Visit Fanshawe's Graduation website for more info about graduation ceremonies.