A Head Start for New Students at Fanshawe
June 26-28 and July 3-6, 2012.
Head Start is a half-day program for new students who are starting their first college program at Fanshawe. It is held at the London Campus. Parents and supporters are welcome to attend.
When is it?
School-specific sessions will be held June 26-28 and July 3-6. To find out more, please visit http://www.fanshawec.ca/headstart.
What can I do at Head Start?
- Complete your WRIT assessment
- Participate in an Academic Information Session with students from your Faculty and program
- Take a Campus Tour
- Obtain your Student Card (if you've paid your minimum payment)
- Meet your Student Success Advisor
What should I bring that day?
- A pen
- Government issued photo ID
- Money for lunch
- A light sweater or sweatshirt
- Your questions
For more information, and to register, please visit http://www.fanshawec.ca/headstart.