President's Distinguished Achievement Awards
Nominations are being accepted for the President's Distinguished Achievement Awards as follows:
- Distinguished Full-time Teacher Award - to recognize excellence in teaching;
- Distinguished Part-time Teacher Award - to recognize excellence in teaching open to sessional, part-time, and partial load faculty;
- Distinguished Staff Award - to recognize excellence in non-teaching activities which directly or indirectly contribute to the quality of the college's programs or services;
- Distinguished Leadership Award - to encourage and recognize excellence in leadership activities which directly or indirectly contributes to the quality of the college's programs or service;
- Distinguished Program Award - is designed to encourage and recognize program excellence at Fanshawe College. A program is considered to be a sequence of related courses and/or experiences with a clearly-defined instructional, career or market objective and an evaluative component;
- Distinguished Team Award - to recognize exceptional teamwork by two or more employees.
All full-time and part-time Fanshawe College employees are eligible for these awards which consist of $500.00 for individual awards, $2,000.00 for the program award (to be used to benefit the program), and $5,000.00 for the team award (to be used to benefit the College's students/customers).
To be considered for an award, nomination forms must be submitted to the Office of the President by March 31, 2011. To facilitate this process, nomination forms are available in the Office of the President (H1006), the Student Union (SC2001), Organizational Development and Learning (K1024), and the Office of the Registrar (E1012).
Please consider nominating a colleague, program or team that has made an outstanding contribution to Fanshawe College.