If you're choosing Fanshawe College, you know you will need to move to London. But you're still not sure whether you should live in residence or somewhere off-campus. Ultimately, the decision is up to you.
Here are a few Residence highlights to help you make your choice:
- On campus accommodation, which eliminates riding the bus.
- Housing for almost 1200 students, making it easy to create study groups and make new friends.
- Light housekeeping in common areas once per week.
- Cable, internet, and local phone provided.
- No bills to pay for utilities (heat, hydro, water).
- Residence Advisors on each floor available for advice and experience.
- Many organized social and recreational events.
- Amazing suites and general building facilities.
- Our Books to Residence program (see below).
Learn more about Residence Facilities.
Books to Residence
Want to avoid the Bookstore line-ups? Staying in Residence at Fanshawe College? Simply request our Books to Residence service as a shipping option and we will deliver your books to your locked room before you arrive. All you have to do is order your books online through the Fanshawe College Bookstore website and prepay by credit card (don't forget to include your program name on the online order form). Your order will be packed along with your cash register receipt and web invoice. All you need to do is put your books on your bookshelf!
Note: only students who have paid their registration and Residence deposits are eligible for this program. The Bookstore will confirm all details of the order by email before charging your credit card. Some books or course materials may not be available at packing time. The Bookstore will make note of any late items on your packing slip. Remember to keep your cash register receipt in case you change a course during the add/drop period. You will only be charged on your credit card for the books that are available at the time of packing. Visit the Bookstore website for more information.
Considering off-campus housing options? Learn more about services available to you.